1.children in school also (show shows)support by practicing water and energy-saving habits.
2.the alumni of the school (is are) one in campaigning for environment-friendly programs
3.different means for conversation (is are )discussed in forums and seminars
4.research analyses done by environmentalist (discuss discusses) the serious need for citizens to act accordingly
5.the primary basis of these analyses (is are) the alarming effects of natural calamities and disasters
6.data(is are) presented very clearly
7.environmentalist give syntheses that (awaken, awakens)citizens concern for theenvironment
1. Memoranda is the plural form of memorandum.
2. Curriculum is singular.
3. Men and women show plural forms.
4. Children is the plural form of child.
5. Alumni is the plural form of alumnus.
6. Means is plural (discussing the different means of environment)
7. Analyses is plural form of analysis
8. Basis is plural
9. Data is plural form of datum
10. Syntheses is plural form of synthesis
para sa opinyon ko pa follow nari po :)
b. the environment which gives us air to breathe
Saan po yung buong topic nyu pong sinasabi?