( Active and Passive Voices)
Directions Tell whether the statement is in active or passive voice Wine AW for active and
PV for passive
1. Treceived a call
2. Ulysis caused damages to many places
3. Thousands of residents was rescued by them.
4. They were given support
5. Help are being asked by the victims
6. The goverment gave immediate aid.
7. Nobody was left unattended by the team
B. Many offered help
9. Temporary sheters were put up by the government
10. The typhoon flooded the place.
Correct me if I'm wrong
1. it's all about a young man who didn't doubt to give rather than receive.
2. kind, soft hearted, giver
3. well maybe because of his faith in GOD it is possible that he believes in the the bible verse act 20:35 "it is more blessed to give than to receive".
4. the young man's sacrifice, the young man's money
5. actually for me is sometimes many will said yes but trust me they won't because I'm still a student yet i'll just give what I can give to beggar and a little prayer to them.
1. Its about helping others without expecting something in return.
2. He is not self centered and he is kind to everyone. He will help people as long as he can even though there's nothing left to him.
3. Because that is his nature. He helps other people to encourage them not to give up and to be an inspiration.
4. It symbolizes that the little girl is slowly achieving her dreams by stating to go to school
5.Yes, because helping others touched my heart and I want to help others to inspire them and to help them achieve their dreams in my own little ways.
ano po gawin namin diyan
ang gulo kase ei
1. Just be true to yourself and don't be eaten by greedy.
2. Please let's submit our on time, our teacher will be disappointed if we don't.
3. I know it's difficult, let me help you instead.
4. Hi! I am the daughter of ___(you parents) nice to see you again.
5. Let's just mind our own opinion please. Thank you.
16. B. Occasionally
17. B. Often
18. D. Rarely
19. A. Never
20. A. Seldom
Assumptions for a 1ha Corn Prodn
1. 40Kg Corn seeds (40Kg/[email protected]/bag)=1500/bag
2. 4bags fert.(50Kg/[email protected]/bag)[email protected]=4×1200+1200=6000
3. 3days [email protected]/ManDays+200/AnimalDays=400*3days=1200
4. 1wk [email protected]/MD+200/AD=400/day×7days/wk=2800
Total Materials Cost +Labor
Labor: [email protected]×200/MD=600×3=1200
Spraying Insecticide: 325loads(16L)×30/load=9750
Total Cost of Land Prep=11,500+1200+1200+9750=23,650
20,000 pesos is enough for Land preparation only, but including the Planting +maintenance this budget is not enough based on this assumption.( hope it can help. For more accurate assumption,pls see PSA updated prices of commodities)
eh this so any to answer I will give up T_T
I think you should ask your teacher how to do it