1. Study, pray and practice the Scriptures in your daily life. The word of God will lead you and be one of the most defining things in forming your conscience.
2. Receive the Eucharist. At Mass, our way of thinking is focused on the "life-giving sacrifice of Jesus". The love of God and that communion with Him strengthens our desire to seek truth and act in a moral way.
3. Examine your conscience. See where you are. Start with the commandments. Do you live each one the way you should?
4. Go to reconciliation. Do it and mean it.
5. Pray. Pray everyday.
6. Find out what the Church teaches. Reference your catechism, talk to your fabulous youth group, your priest, your parents, read religious articles and books. Educate yourself on what the Church says and why.
7. Pay attention to the little decisions. Take a look at the moral decisions that you make every day. Habits form before you know it and often those choices that seem small in the beginning lead to a “snowball effect” that we discussed. All of sudden you are doing things that you did not think you would and it all started with a small choice.
8. Pay attention to your environment. We are surrounded by tons of media. It’s just like watching what you eat. You want to be careful what you let into your soul. Surround yourself with things that line up with your morality as often as you possibly can. This is tough!
9. Look for role models. Look to those people who lead virtuous lives and can help lead you down the right path.
10. Seek Truth. Jesus said that He was "the way, the truth and the life". Don’t settle for gossip. Look for the real thing.
anong grade po ito maam
Entrepreneurship education aids students from all socioeconomic backgrounds to think outside the box and nurture unconventional talents and skills. It creates opportunities, ensures social justice, instills confidence and stimulates the economy.
Humans have an highest value of brain than the animals
my own personality is the person will make everyone sad
Skill x effort = achievement
Skill is the product of talent or potential in something multiplied by how much effort you put into it. Achievement or success is taking that skill and putting even more effort into it. “Without effort, your talent is nothing more than your unmet potential
Use the adjective resolute to describe a purposeful and determined person, someone who wants to do something very much, and won't let anything get in the way.
First, I will describe others that they are so confident, they can go out every night and to enjoy the fullest of their lives like nothing is tomorrow.
While me, I'm saving money a lot for my future study in college and to help my parents for money problems because there were i can just only feel them my love and care for my family.THANKS ME LATER :)