Search in YOUTUBE
"What Reality are you Creating for Yourself?"
1. What did you think of TED Talks?
2. How can people affect their reality?
3. What was the most surprising thing for you in the talk?
4. What made it so effective?
5. How does it personally affect you?
6. What hand gestures did you consider to be effective? Why?
7. What was his only visual aid? Why did he use it?
8. How did he prove that he was able to change his reality?
9. What can you learn about public speaking from listening to the talk?
10. What can you learn about life?
answer: According to new research personality affects the way a person speaks. Personalities that are introvert tend to use language that is precise whereas extroverts have a tendency to be vague. ... It was concluded that Introverts linguistics conveyed a higher perception of trust than that of an extroverts linguistics.
Explanation: HOPE IT HELPS❤
1. What d...