Explanation:because if you dont have a energy or power to fight , you cant use your weapon
(These are based from our answers when we had this.)
1. No, Grendel is not a greedy monster. In the story, Grendel attacks only when he is annoyed by the loud sounds coming from Heorot.
3. Yes, both characters have great amount of strength. Grendel's is a weird giant monster and it gave him the higher ground because he can catch and kill a person effortlessly. While Beowulf, his strength came from his heart and will to fight Grendel because he has the will and the motivation to fight.
4. No, the army's weaponry failed at killing Grendel because it wasn't enought to kill a giant man-eating monster.
5. Yes, Grendel was afraid of him because he knows that Hrothgar is his father.
6. Yes, because he is a man-eating monster.
7. Yes, because of the lives that were taken by Grendel.
8. No, Grendel was killed ny Beowulf by tearing his arm off.
9. Hrothgar gave Beowulf his wife and the golden horn as a gift for defeating Grendel.
10. Yes, because he killed Grendel.
This was our answers during our English time.
All yes cause I just wanted to make sure that it's not my real answer
8.no- im not sure on this one
whats the story??(?(?(?(