An old person consults a doctor and is advised to undergo altr
ernative health care. The old person is apprehensive and doubtful of the health care option.
how does it effect both characters?
if you are neighbor A, from whom will you ask help about your concern?
You should rest, avoid caffeine, avoid too much screen time, and sleep at least 8-10 hours in a 24-hour period.
No, I do not experience high blood pressure whenever I am stressed. My mother, however, experiences it so we take care of her a lot of times and tell her to bring her medicines at all times. Having a high blood pressure is really dangerous since it tends to cause a lot of things to people.Stress and Stress ManagementStress defined
Stress is a term widely used in the aspects of psychology and physical health. Throughout the years, stress has affected people in various ways, most notably by affecting them directly. Thus, it is of utmost importance to have a proper knowledge and understanding regarding stress so people would be aware of the early warning signs.
Stress is an emotional feeling. It causes different reactions from an individual which range from being frustrated, being sad, being emotional to being depressed. It is the product of the things we experienced, as well as the feedbacks we get from other people.Causes of stress
Stress is caused by a lot of things. These range from very minute and little things to the most intense ones. There are those who get stressed by simple things, whereas there are those, on the other hand, that only get stressed when they are put under extreme pressure or are experiencing really challenging experiences. Below are some of the factors that cause stress:Pressure (from yourself, parents, and friends)Expectations (from yourself, parents, and friends)Noise (most especially, loud noises)Unhealthy dietLack of things (money, etc)Death of a loved oneMoving from one place to anotherDivorceTerminal illness or diseaseAnxiety and low self esteemStages of stress
Since stress is a valid emotional feeling, individuals who experience stress undergo various stages. The three most known stages of stress are the following:Alarm stageResistance stageExhaustion stage
The alarm stage is the initial stage wherein the symptoms of stress are most notable. Some individuals have the tendency to react against the event. This includes getting out of the place as soon as possible or shutting people up to the stress will not be triggered. It affects us by increasing our heartbeats or giving us uneasy feelings.
This is the second stage of stress. This is where our bodies begin to calm down and lower our heart beats. Aside from that, there are also signs that can be found on this stage such as irritation, frustration, etc.
This is the last stage of stress and the most dangerous one. We should not let stress get this far. When we experiences stress for long periods of time, it affects our overall physical, mental, and emotional health. Signs of this include burnout, depression, etc.Stress Management
There are hundreds of ways to manage stress. Some of the ways of managing stress are mentioned below:Think positivelyAvoid overthinkingTalk with someoneSleep wellTake medicinesSeek a help from psychiatristDo something that you enjoyTravel
Refer to the following links for additional information regarding stress:
Opinion regarding stress
Impact of stress to studies
Who should people talk to when stressed?
Ability to do First aid for wound is an edge. First aid for wound is useful during emergency specifically when things become serious such as having a heavy blood from the victim if the wound is an open wound. First aid ability is very important to save lives. When first aid needed
Letter D. Wound. A wound is a break of continuity of a tissue in the body.Two types of wounds:
1. Closed wound or no break in the skin or hematoma
2. Open wound or has a damage in the skin
How to manage close wound:Kinds of open of open wound read on: First aid for wound
1. R- Resting the injured part
2. I- Ice Application
3. C- Compression
4 . E- ElevationFirst aid for open wound
1. Using gloves remove or cut clothing as necessary to expose wound.
2. Apply direct pressure to control bleeding
3, Elevate the part above the heart except eye injury and wounds with embedded object.
4. Use sterile dressing and bandage to cover the wound.
5. Care for shock
6. Visit doctor immediately
Here are the 5 reasons why people easily fall for quackery.
1. Convincing statement of the seller. People who aren't knowledgeable enough in what's real and fake or only quackery often believe in the statements of seller of fake medicines, devices, etc.
2. Laziness of the consumer. Laziness is one of the reasons why people fall into quackery. Instead of exercising to lose weight, they find easier ways to be slim even if these ways are untested like slimming pills.
3. Evidences that the seller have. Sellers of quack goods and equipment often presents evidences to convince people. But, these evidences are fake.
4. Discounts. Aside from presenting evidences, sellers also give discounts to encourage people to buy the product.
5. Desperation. This is also one of the reasons why people fall in quackery. Desperate people take any way just to cure their illness or get/achieve what they want to achieve.
Read more on -