because math can easily solve you dont need to memorize like other subject
1. Set goals for your event. What is it that you want to achieve? What do you want the people concerned to feel after your event?
2. Establish a theme that befits your goals.
3. Find an appropriate date, time and venue for your event. Work out the number of people who will be involved in this.
4. Determine what you want to have during the event. Are you going to have mini games? Do you want to give prizes? Do you want to conduct a lucky draw? Is there going to be a photo booth section? Are you going to invite celebrities? Is there going to be an entrance fee? Are yo going to place a medical/emergency team? Are you going to rent equipment?
5. Knowing the number of people and the activities will affect your budget. Set your budget according to your initial plan. Adjust the budget or the activities so everything will be alright.
6. Once you have finalized the budget and the activities, you can start finalizing the program, too.
7. Have a plan on marketing/advertising to draw attention to your event.