Explain how the figure below illustrates that each statement is true, then state the postulate that can be used to show that each statement is true.
1. If two planes intersect, then their intersection is a line.
2. If two points lie in a plane, then the line joining them lies in that plane.
3. If two lines intersect, then their intersection is exactly one point.
4. If two lines intersect, then their intersection is a point.
5. A line contains at least two points. Through any two points, there is exactly one line.
sana ma help
10. parang Wala naman
A line contains at least two points (Postulate 1). If two lines intersect, then exactly one plane contains both lines (Theorem 3). If a point lies outside a line, then exactly one plane contains both the line and the point (Theorem 2)
HOPE IT HELPSSS
Im not sure but i did my best so good luck!
yan po ang sagot maniwala kaman oh hindi basta yan po naranasan kuna yan
I think its letter D
inappropriate siya and it is not true
False, because the given statements contradicts the postulate 1 of the Euclid that assures that there is a unique line that passes through two distinct points.
A line contains at least two points. true or false?ANSWER
» TRUEAccording to geometry , two points determine a line. In addition , A line is composed of infinitely many points. Therefore , A line is containing atleast two points.