Go for an Extra Mile!
Solve the following problems. State the complete answer and check.
1. The marked price of a book is Php250.00. How much is the selling price if 15%
discount is given to those who buy more than 6 copies?
2. A jacket that costs Php 900 last month is now at Php 1 200. What is the percent of
3. Jecelle has a deposit of Php 8,000 in a saving account for 5 years. If the bank pays
simple interest at the rate of 6%, how much interest will she receive?
4. Sonia received a 20% commission after selling a memorial plan for Php 60 000. What
was her commission?
5. 5. Randy received Php30,000 as a commission from his company. He deposited it in
Land Bank of the Philippines with 7% interest per annum. What is the amount he gets
after 3 years?
1. E. solution
A.The total amount saved in buying rhe two items
B.The marked price and the sold price
C.Subtracting and adding.
D.Subtraction and addition
E. 3017.97 9415.50
F.P3878.22 will be saved in buying two items
sa 2 ipag a-add nyo lang po yung apat na number tapos i subtract nyo po yung 46722 sa dineposit :))
1. Mark up price- 330 selling price- 30
2. Mark up price- 1181.60 selling price- 126.60
3. original price- 220 selling price- 55
4. commssion- 250
5. commssion- 1004.80
LEARNING ACTIVITY 2