Direction: Write Agree if the statement is correct and Dis-Agree if the statement is incorrect.
1. A person with HIV/AIDS is allowed to donate blood, tissues, or organs.
2. Pre- and post-test counseling sessions are given to those who undergo HIV testing in
3. A person with HIV/AIDS is treated with utmost confidentiality by medical personnel.
4. Birth Control is one of the four pillars of Reproductive Health Law and Responsible
5. Calendar method is safer than oral contraceptives.
5.Agree (I'm uh not sure about this one cuz I don't quite remember it anymore)
Adele, Amy Winehouse, Miley Cyprus and Shania Twain
a person who does not follow the religion of Islam.