Direction: answer the given questions below in your activity paper. You can refer or find your answers in the “Word Search”
1. happens when inactive children experience difficulty in faling asleep and staying asleep.
2. kids are prone to non-communicable diseases such as high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
. 3. a feeling of tension and overly worried.
4.diminished sense of well-being.
5. could lead to slow brain function and growth development.
2. metabolic syndrome
3. generalized anxiety disorder
4. stress,depression, and/or anxiety
(not sure po sa number 2)
what can you do? it's love
Physical education, also known as Phys Ed., PE, and known in many Commonwealth countries as physical training or PT, is an educational course related to maintaining the human body through physical exercises (i.e. calisthenics). It is taken during primary and secondary education and encourages psychomotor learning in a play or movement exploration setting to promote health.
Whether the class produces positive effects on students' health, behavior, and academic performance depends upon the kind of program that is taught. Physical Education programs vary all over the world. However, there are worldwide organizations that allow for a better understanding on how much exercise a child should be getting daily. Popular games in PE include football, netball, hockey, rounders, athletics and cricket.