4. The correct calculation of risk as provided by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is as follows:
R = Risk
H = Hazard
E = Exposure
V = Vulnerability
5. B. Anchor heavy furniture, cupboards, and appliances to the walls or floor.
6. False it should be Volcanic hazards
9. A. White
12. b. immediately leave the low-lying coastal areas and move to higher ground
15. B. Sulu/Tawi-tawi/Basilan/Batanes
17. B. Ground rupture
A global assessment of spinal deformity is required in all patients. The analysis begins with full-length scoliosis films to determine coronal and sagittal balance. This is complemented with additional radiographic studies including supine full-length radiographs, flexion, extension, and side-bending views, and the use of push-prone, traction, or bolster radiographs to assess flexibility.