You should mean tectonic plates... these are the pieces of earths crust and uppermost mantle.
What is the work of an object W and a force of 5N travelling a distance of 2 m ?
We have the following data:
W (work) = ? (in Joule ou kg.m²/s²)
F (force) = 5 N (or 5 kg.m/s²)
d (distance) = 2 m
Applying the Force formula parallel to the displacement, we have the following work:
1. Help you control your weight. Along with diet, exercise plays an important role in controlling your weight and preventing obesity. To maintain your weight, the calories you eat and drink must equal the energy you burn. To lose weight, you must use more calories than you eat and drink.
2. Reduce your risk of heart diseases. Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your circulation. The increased blood flow raises the oxygen levels in your body. This helps lower your risk of heart diseases such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attack. Regular exercise can also lower your blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
3. Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels. Exercise can lower your blood sugar level and help your insulin work better. This can cut down your risk for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
4. Help you quit smoking. Exercise may make it easier to quit smoking by reducing your cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It can also help limit the weight you might gain when you stop smoking.
5. Improve your mental health and mood. During exercise, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel more relaxed. This can help you deal with stress and reduce your risk of depression.
Basically, there are two types of forces, contact forces, and non-contact forces. Gravitational force, electric force, magnetic force, nuclear force, frictional force are some examples of force. We learn in detail about kinds of force…