Fill in the blanks to complete the following sentences.
1. The word "Transfiguration" means a change in form or .
2. At the Transfiguration, Jesus' face shone like the sun and His clothes became as white as .
3. The Transfiguration happened days after Jesus' first prediction of His and death.
4. Mountain is a regular place of in the Gospel of Luke.
5. At the Transfiguration, the apostles saw Jesus' .
6. Moses and Elijah represent the Old Testament law and the .
7. The exodus which Jesus was to accomplish in Jerusalem refers to His death, and ascension
8. The Transfiguration confirms that Jesus is truly the .
9. The presence of the Holy Spirit at the Transfiguration is represented by the .
10. The Transfiguration is a foretaste of our future .
(I hope someone help me with this..)
God already answered our prayer, but not all the time he can answered, why? because there is something reason why god cannot answer our prayer god always do what is the right for us he can't see us that we are "naghihirap or nagsisisisi" to all what we have done but I'm sure why god can't answer our prayer because he want us to learn, it is just "palo" of god or that is the punishment for us that's why he cant answer our prayer or our prayer can be dangerous. Again God always do what is the right things and always remember this "god is good all the time, and all the time god is good".
Cultural relativism means that we view the person's values systems, beliefs and behavior based on his or her own cultural surroundings. Culture is one component of our personality and it certainly has influenced us with our beliefs. Take the example of the Philippines, most are said to be religious because we are primarily a Catholic country.
But if you go to another nation, say North Korea, the religion there would be different, if there is any at all. But does this mean they are already bad? Not necessarily, because with cultural relativism, we can understand why the behave as they do.
One tenet of cultural relativism is being non-judgmental. Understanding is the key to another person's good side. And for me, it is something basic. We should never impose what we believe in (unless it is a law that has to be followed, of course).
For more information:
Advantage and Disadvantages of Cultural Relativism:
Ang pangunahing relihiyon sa Pilipinas ay Roman Catholic sumunod ang Islam dahil sa mga Pilipinong naninirahan sa Mindanao
Explanation: the importance of produce in cordillera region they are indigenous tribes collectively called IGOROTS