Preface: (can include or not, your choice.)
In life choosing the wrong and right decision is always included, sometimes you get the right decision you are hoping and sometimes the wrong one but that doesn't mean you should lose hope.
1. For every right decision I make, I always say thank you to God for being there beside me and by teaching me the ways to get there.
2. For every wrong decision I pray to God that even though it wasn't what I expected, I always am assured of the future plans he is planning for me.
3. You can give thanks and praises for God not only by praying, but also by doing things you know you should do like, helping people, and not lying.
4. Thanking God in every possible way of the grace and gifts he has given and is giving to me and my family.
5. Always expect more from the wrong decision you have made. Expect that God will plan something better for the future, and expect that he didn't give that path to you for you to learn your lessons.
6. Going to the church on Sundays, and praying to him when you have time. We should not only pray to God if we need something to use for. We should pray everyday to thank him for the protection and love he is giving.
7. Being thankful for the happy days that are given to us, to have a smile in our faces.
Hope I helped! :))
Spirituality, religion and health
Religious belief and practice enhance health and wellbeing, although aspects of this relationship are contested. The psychological literature suggests that the benefits to wellbeing flow from the social support, existential meaning, sense of purpose, coherent belief system and moral code that religion provides.5,6,7,8 All these things can be found in other ways, although perhaps less easily; religions “package” many of the ingredients of health and wellbeing to make them accessible to people. This has been their social function.