8. Look into the eyepiece, and gently turn the course adjustment knob until you
get the clear focus of the specimen.
Learning Task 1 : The numbered steps in using a microscope to focus
specimens listed in the box are not arranged properly. Arrange each step in their
correct sequence. Write the answers in your answer sheet.
1. Put the microscope on a table with the arm towards you.
2. In carrying the microscope, hold firmly the microscope's arm with one
hand and place the other hand under the base for support,
3. Check the stage from the side. Slowly turn the course adjustment knob to
lower the body tube until the lower-power objective almost touches the
4. Turn the course adjustment knob to raise the body tube.
5. Rotate the nosepiece until the low-power objective lens clicks into place.
6. While looking into the eyepiece, adjust the diaphragm and the mirror until
you see a bright white circle of light.
7. Put a slide on the stage. Position the specimen over the opening on the
stage and use the stage clip to hold it in place.
8. Look into the eyepiece and turn the fine adjustment knob until the
specimen is properly focus.
9. Shift to high power objective lens, Gently revolve the nosepiece until the
high power objective lens clicks in place. Be sure that the lens will hit the
10. Look into the eyepiece, and gently turn the course adjustment knob until
you get the clear focus of the specimen.
PIVOT 4A CALABARZON Science G7
1. put the microscope on a table with arm towards you
wla akong alamyan
Sana maaral kayong maboti