Activity 9. FACT or BLUFF
Directions: Write FACT if the statement is true/correct and BLUFF if it is false..
Write your answers on a separate sheet of paper.
1. The properties of gases can affect one another.
2. The amount of a gas in a mole is directly related to its volume at constant
pressure and temperature.
3.The pressure of a gas is directly related to its temperature at constant volume.
4. There are negligible attractive or repulsive forces between molecules of gases.
a molecules is constant.
6. A gas consists of a collection of small particles moving in straight line motion
and following Newton's Laws.
7. The molecules in a gas do not occupy a volume.
8. The volume of a gas is the measure of the hotness or coldness of an
9.Gas has definite shape and size.
10. The temperature of a confined gas is the average effect of the forces of
10.)FACTCARRY ON LEARNING <3
SANA PO MAKATULONG
Aral po ng mabuti and stay safee! :))
mark me as a brainliest and fol-low meee. ty
There are negligible, attractive, or repulsive forces between molecules.
The kinetic molecular theory of gases is based on the following five postulates: ... Because the distance between gas molecules is much greater than the size of the molecules, the volume of the molecules is negligible. Intermolecular interactions, whether repulsive or attractive, are so weak that they are also negligible
I HOPE I'M HELPED YOU