Fill in the blanks
1) Elements can be classified as and .
2) Two examples of metals which are poor conductors of heat are and .
3) Two metals which melt when kept on the palm are and .
4) A non-metal which is a good conductor of electricity is .
5) Metals can form positive ions by .
6) A non-metal which is lustrous is .
7) A metal which burns in air with a dazzling white flame is .
8) Metals above hydrogen in the activity series can displace from dilute acids.
9) is an allotroph of carbon and is the hardest natural substance.
10) Metals which are so soft that they can be cut with a knife are and .
brainles mo ko pa follow kita
in my opinion the most important thing in my life is A healthy, loved, happy, spiritually rich, well-read, self-sufficient, fearless, determined you. Have that version of yourself as your life's vision, and never stop chasing it.
2) Two examples of metals which a...