Connect your camera or memory card to your computer.
Choose pictures. This next step allows you to choose which pictures you want to transfer. ...
Choose destination. ...
Wait for the transfer to end. ...
Check your destination folder.
First you must get a USB or a charger connector.
Second you connect the charger connector to your phone and to your PC
Last go to your cellphone files and transfer your picture
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
1. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
2. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
3. Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them. Allow a few moments for detection and transfer.
Make sure the photos you want to import are actually on the device rather than in the cloud.
thats my answer i hope it may help
1. Open bluetooth to both devices.
2. Connect or pair bluetooth.
3. Select and send pictures from a device to the computer.
1. Unlock your phone and prepare a USB cable.
2. With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
3. On your phone, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification.
4. Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer.
5. A file transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files.
6. When you're done, eject your phone from Windows.
7. Unplug the USB cable.
Share it my man share it
Connecting your phone to your computer
1step - Connect your phone to computer via micro usb or type c chord
2step - press the Transfer File on your phone screen
3step - go to My Computer/Name of your phone and find the pictures location
4step - select the picture you will transfer on you computer use cut or copy
5step - paste into your computer
First connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files
1. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can't device is the device is locked.
2. On your PC,select the start button and then select photos to open the Photos app
3. Select import from a USB device then follow the instruction.
Nais ko rin po na makatulong sa katulad kong studyante...
mag aral ka
tapos basahin mo
well u can use "share it, usb [hard drive] or any other website that u can send pics so u can just download it by just clicking right click or the pic my have the option to download it so no need to right click.