A quotation is the repetition of a sentence, phrase, or passage from speech or text that someone has said or written. In oral speech, it is the representation of an utterance (i.e. of something that a speaker actually said) that is introduced by a quotative marker, such as a verb of saying.
How to write a quotation?
1. If you start by telling who said it, use a comma and then the first quotation mark.
Taylor said, “You can’t be serious.”
2. If you put the quote first and then tell who said it, use a comma at the end of the sentence, and then the second quotation mark.“I had no idea it was so late already,” said Jenna.
3. Punctuation always goes inside the quotation marks if it is a direct quote. If you use an exclamation point or a question mark, do not use a comma.“It’s great!” he exclaimed.She asked her mother quietly, “Is it time for bed?”
4. If you quote someone within a quote, use single quotation marks and follow the same rules.He began to tell us the story, “As soon as I walked in the room the principal said, ´You’ve been here a lot lately John,´ so I just sat there quietly.”
5. If you are writing a story, every time a new speaker is talking, start a new paragraph.“Good morning,” I said as I came down the stairs.“Good morning,” said my mother.“Is it nice outside?” I asked“It’s a beautiful day,” she answered with a smile.
Example:“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated." “Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later.”“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”
Ratio. Fraction. Decimal. Percent
1. 30:100. 30/100. 0.30. 30%
2. 1:5. 1/5. 0.1. 1%
3. 66:100. 66/100. 0.66. 66%
4. 65:100. 65/100. 0.65. 65%
5. 10:20. 10/20. 0.10. 10%
Hope it helps, God bless you all and your family
1. 30:100, 30/100=3/10, 0.30, 30%
2. 20:100=1:5, 1/5, 0.20, 20%
3. 66:100=33:50, 66/100=33/50, 0.66, 66%
4. 65:100=13:20, 65/100=13/20, 0.65, 65%
5. 10:20, 10/20=1/2, 0.50, 50%
if you need the lowest terms, kunin mo yung after ng "=" :))
1A kulang sa points lang mo pa
mahirap yung tanong di ako marunong
ito po oh yung sagot nahanap ko
An interaction in which one organism kills and feeds on another organism
Hope It Helps ^_^
answer:Base sa Larawan Lahat ng tao ay may oras kung kaya't wag sayangin ang mga natitirang mga araw mo sa mundo.
Free to judge.
Hindi ko po maview yung picture eh..
pakicomment nalang po