1. Measles is a contagious childhood disease.
2. The board of directors, ignoring the wishes of the neighborhood, has voted to
allow further development.
3. Batik cloth from Bali, blue and white ceramics from Cambodia, and a bocce ball
from Turin has made Hannah's room the talk of the dorm.
4. The presence of certain bacteria in our bodies are one of the factors that
determines our overall health.
5. Leah is the only one of the many applicants who has the ability to step into this job.
kung may alaga kayong manok,baka,kanbing pwede mong kunin ang mga dumi nila at ilagay sa lupa
karapat-dapat ang isang estudyante kung siya'y responsable
Nasabi ko ito, dahil kailangang ma-maintain ang grade para mapanatiling maging isang scholar
i wake up early to got to the market to buy fresh exotic foods,
i visit china for for 1 week,i stayed at Jiejou province and i notice that people are good and hospitable specially the locals,i wake up early to go to the market so that i can buy a fresh exotic foods like frogs,snakes and crocodile.i also try the bat soup where the suspected corona virus origin. I also notice the price of other native products are cheap,the transportation is easy.no traffic because they obey the traffic rules.this visit is before the virus is become a pandemic and china is peaceful.
2. The board of directors, ignoring th...